Promoboxx is on the hunt. We’re a hard working crew of 22, but that number grows with every passing month as we sign and continue to work alongside brands like Chevrolet, Bridgestone, Reebok, Volkswagen, General Electric, 3M, Pepsi, Kia, and more!
Your mission, should you choose to accept, will be to wow our precious brand clients daily, keeping them deliriously happy. It’s a big job, but you’ll have each and every team member working alongside you. Sales, Development, Support – everyone at Promoboxx, because our team is the only thing that rivals the importance of our clients.
The Promoboxx’s Brand Account Manager is a pivotal role supporting our high-net-worth brand client relationships; directing team members in the design, development, creation, and integration of Promoboxx campaigns.
- Oversee Promoboxx’s high-net-worth brand and agency client relationships
- Communicate platform updates to assigned clients, and market via Promoboxx channels
- Act as the liaison between clients and Promoboxx developers to launch successful campaigns and new
platform features that fits the evolving needs of clients
- Build relationships with Promoboxx’s Retail Activation Managers to gain insight for optimizing subsequent
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to clients
- Ensure the happiness of all brand clients to secure long-term partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in client services, sales, and/or marketing
- Knowledge of what it takes to succeed in a startup environment
- Background in analyzing data for key insights and needed actions
- Experience collaborating with UX and Engineering teams
- Efficient and organized with high attention to detail
- Articulate and charismatic with strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn at a rapid pace
- Has basic knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Keynote, and Quicktime Pro
- Experience working closely with developers/engineers to enhance product offering
Above all, you must believe in brands and their independent retailers.
We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401K plan, stock, free Inteligent.ly courses, and more. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and let us know why you might be a great fit!